Sunday Morning Service
We are now fully open for church services! Sundays at 10 am and Wednesdays t 7 pm. Our Sanctuary seating is fully open and our children’s ministries are back as well: Sunday School during Sunday service and Calvary Kids on Wednesday nights! If you are still uncomfortable with large gatherings, our streaming services will remain a permanent part of our ministry: Sundays at 10 am, Wednesdays at 7 pm, and Calvary Conversations on Tuesdays at 7 pm. Please call the church with any ?’s. 520-229-1200
As we meet together, there are some new policies that we need you to be aware of:
- Face masks are now required to be worn in any public area in Pima County. Although we are not required to enforce this county ordinance, we encourage you to prayerfully consider taking precautions to limit any possible exposure to the Covid-19, or any, virus.
- If you choose to attend the physical service, you are responsible for your own health and accept the risk of being exposed to any number of illnesses.
- If you have any concerns about your health or risk, please continue to attend service online at youtube.com/user/calvaryov.
- If you feel uncomfortable with being in a large group, even with physical distancing, please continue to attend service online at youtube.com/user/calvaryov.
- If you have any sickness or fever, we ask that you do not come to any live service and instead attend our online campus. Please do so until at least 7 days pass after your symptoms go away.
- We will not be taking temperatures of people attending. Please make good decisions about whether you should attend or not. We all are responsible for our own health and need to be considerate of the health and welfare of others.
- We ask that no one shake hands or hug other people other than your own family. This is to walk in love toward one another as each of us may have different thresholds of what contact we believe is acceptable.
Please continue to pray for the leadership of Calvary Oro Valley as we move forward and begin opening our services back up to minister to you, the body, and to the public!
For live service and all other teachings, visit:
To give online, visit: