We hope and pray you are all doing well! We want to let you know that we WILL continue to meet for church services. We have cleaned and disinfected all of our surfaces and will be extra cautious to make sure that we will not help the spread of the Coronavirus. Thankfully we have no reports of anyone in our church body who has contracted the virus! But we do want to exercise wisdom and caution in regards to preventing any spread of the virus in our community.
The best ways to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including Coronavirus, are to:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Both will be available at church tomorrow.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. (Done and will continue to do so!)
We are asking that we be careful and take caution when it comes to hugs and handshakes. For this Sunday, a wave or an elbow bump will suffice!
If you or a family member are sick, we ask that you stay home and rest. As always, our worship and message will be available on our youtube page by Sunday evening. Even if you don’t have the virus but do have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you stay home as you are more susceptible to getting the virus!
We do not believe that fear and paranoia are warranted, but we do want to be wise and use caution so as not to be part of the spread of this virus. We believe and claim Psalm 91, especially verse 6 – Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday (NLT). Please take some time to read this Psalm and spend some time with the Lord!
If you are unable to attend Sunday service, please remember you can watch online through our Youtube channel once the service is posted. You can also continue to give through our online giving portal!
God Bless and Stay Healthy!